Best Practice for Application
Independent of any funding system, the following step by step guide will help you to get the aid that suits you best:
- Define your individual needs.
Best way to do this is to make an appointment with a technical aids consultant. There you will get expert advice on what is out there;
you can try out possible solutions and find the one that suits you best.
- Get an offer from your local dealer
In case your health insurer would help with covering costs, you will also need to get a prescription of your doctor.
- Apply for financial support.
Create a good impression with the decision-makers and send, alongside the offer of your dealer, a letter in which you describe why
the supply of equipment is a necessity to you.
- If the financial support for your equipment was denied, there always is the option to object this decision. Sometimes the deadlines to
reach in your formal objection have a very narrow timeframe. Make sure not to miss the deadline.
- If you got the approval of acceptance, your dealer will tell you what to do next.
- Installation and Training.
It is common practice that your dealer will supply and install the equipment as well as provide you with product
training. At Handy Tech we provide extensive service, so you can always be sure to
get the best out of your technical aids.