Actilino is now available in a completely new versionThursday, 02. July 2020, 16:00
New hardware version
- newly designed Triple Action keys with indentation: The indentation in the middle of the key makes it easier to press Enter and ESC
- USB C port: USB C has a reversible design for easy plugging in, so it doesn't matter which side of the plug faces upwards.
- extended Bluetooth module to the Actilino: Bluetooth for Braille and audio are now connected together and we were able to increase the range for Bluetooth considerably.
Improvements in the firmware version 3.0
The good news for all previous users of the Actilinos is that all previous Actilinos can also use the firmware 3.0.
- Battery capacity is now no longer displayed as a rough estimate (e.g. "high"), but also as a percentage, e.g. "high (86%)"
- detail improvements for MusikBraille
- When switching ATC on/off in the editor, audible confirmations are given
- With firmware 3.0, we have included a short list of the most important short keys in the help function
The firmware 3.0 you will find here.
You will also find the Firmware on your StartStick.